These are one of the few bathroom fans designed with quietness in mind, with especially quiet motors mounted on elastic blocks. You wont find a quieter axial bathroom fan. Rated at 33.0 dB(A) @3m
• 116mm spigot for 125mm (five inch) ducting.
• Sealed for life ball bearings
• Silent elastic blocks
• Numerous quality features
• IP45 rated so suitable for use in all zones.
• Back draught shutters and airflow guide vanes as standard
• Incredibly silent running
• High performance
• Significant energy savings
• Complies with building regulations
Range of 5 domestic axial extract fans for wall, window or ceiling installations, designed to solve ventilation problems in utility rooms and bathrooms. Fitted with motors mounted on silent elastic blocks, the fans deliver incredibly silent running and exceptional performance with stylish features.
CZ model is the standard version, includes a backdraft shutter.
CHZ models with adjustable humidistat The level of humidity for the bathroom can be chosen from between 60 and 90% RH. The extract fan will continue to work long enough to reach the selected level.
CRZ model is the timer model with backdraft shutter.